Friday, April 11, 2014

National Library Week- A better question?

we are so close to library week! I wanted something interactive but didn't want to do a "how has the library changed your life" type of question. Its not something I myself would ever answer so why would I ask it of students? Then I saw this on a really good blog called self check. Its a much better idea. Make the patron talk about themselves not the library! Duh! I might also do another question later in the week. Maybe "Who is your favorite book character?" or "What book would you want in the event of a zombie outbreak?"


I put some washi tape on the pens so they have a better chance of not getting stolen, also because I'm the kind of person that has washi tape in her bag at all times.....

If I get any responses I'll post it on here

No comments:

Post a Comment